Get Admitted into 200L with NDU JUPEB – 2017/18 [NDU Pre-Degree]
Niger Delta University, NDU JUPEB programme admission form is now on sale for the 2017/2018 academic session. After completion of NDU JUPEB (1 year programme), candidates can use their certificates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
NDU JUPEB AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
The following Faculties and Departments are available.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Teacher Education
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (CHEMISTRY OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (INTEGRATED SCIENCE OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (BIOLOGY OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (PHYSICS OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (HEALTH OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (MATHEMATICS OPTION)
- SCIENCE EDUCATION (HUMAN KINETICS OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES OPTION)
- ARTS EDUCATION (HISTORY AND DIPLOMACY OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (GEOGRAPHY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (SOCIAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (POLITICAL SCIENCE OPTION)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION (ECONOMICS OPTION)
- Educational Foundations
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
FACULTY OF NURSING:
FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Geology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
NDU JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
NDU JUPEB – DURATION.
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
NDU JUPEB ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Go to any Diamond Bank branch in Nigeria.
Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Basic Programme for a fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only. The University will not subsidize other charges such as bank charges.
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and click on Apply for Basic Programme.
Closing date for the submission of Forms is Thursday, August 31, 2017.