FUTA Post UTME Screening Form 2017/2018 is Out | Application Details
Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA post UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise is on sale. FUTA post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The period for registration for Post UTME/ Direct Entry Screening Exercise for Undergraduate admissions for the 2017/2018 academic session earlier scheduled to end on Monday, September 18, 2017 has been extended. The registration exercise will now end on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
FUTA POST UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
DAY DATE SCHOOL(S)
1. Thursday, 5th October, 2017 School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
2. Friday, 6th October, 2017 School of Sciences (SOS)
3. Saturday 7th October, 2017 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
4. Monday, 9th October, 2017 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
5. Tuesday, 10th October, 2017 Mop-up/Direct Entry
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 academic session that the online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday 4th September, 2017.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME .
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Screening.
- Visit any bank branch that is on the eTranzact Platform Nationwide
- First Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- GT Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Skye Bank
- Citi Bank
- Unity Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- First Bank
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name
- Note: Write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip
- Instead of the account number, indicate:
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a total payment of N2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
- In addition to the above payment, candidtaes are required to pay the sum of N3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
- Confirm your application payments(i.e #2000 for POST-UTME Screening and #3000 POST-UTME Past questions+Result Checking) by supplying your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment” one after the other
If confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed to log in to your application .
- Login with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly.
After filling your application form you must upload your passport and finalize your application to print your acknowledgment slip
- Please Note that your screening schedule( that is your screening date, screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your phone number and email address via SMS and mail soonest.
The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page) Take your Practise Test Here
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.
CLOSING DATE: The online registration for the Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic session will end on
Monday 18th September, 2017 Saturday, September 30, 2017.