FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form – 2017/18 | Application Details
Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post UTME screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session. Cut-Off mark is 180 and above.
Latest Update: The CLOSING DATE for Post-UTME Online Registration has been extended to Friday 29th September, 2017 by 12 noon.
All the candidates who made Federal University Lokoja their most preferred choice and also scored 180 and above in the 2017 UTME are invited for the university’s 2017/2018 Post UTME screening exercise.
The Federal University Lokoja’s 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Exercise commences with online registration on the University’s website on Wednesday 13th September, 2017.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
Also note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed courses will be eligible:
- English Language
- Political Science
- Computer Science
Candidates who wish to apply for a change of course on the JAMB e-Facility Portal to any of the above courses should do so before Wednesday 20th September, 2017.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening.
Registration is strictly online and commences from Thursday 14th –
Saturday 23rd Sept., 2017 Friday 29th September, 2017 by 12 noon.. The procedure for the screening exercise application is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2017/2018 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Federal University Lokoja.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate [your RRR – Remita Retrieval Reference]and print your payment invoice which includes;
- Post-UTME Screening Charges – N2,000.00
- Portal Access Fee – N3, 000.00
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Post-UTME Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website for the O’Level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on
Saturday 23rd September, 2017 Friday 29th September, 2017 by 12 noon.. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2017/2018 Academic Session.